Saturday, September 1, 2007

the works.. of putting together a body that works.

August ended.

it marks the completion of my 3 month re-strengthening phase, un-doing the damage and regression after months of inactivity.

as of 31st August 2007, the numbers are up significantly from before.. dare i say, the best it has been for me. now, i dont want to look like i'm obsessed by the numbers.. or showing off.. or have any agendas by putting up my numbers on an internet blog. BUT IT SERVES A PURPOSE.

as a reminder & benchmark to myself. so that i can easily measure and re-measure my progress.. or regression from time to time.

as of 31st August 2007.

Weight : 142lbs.

Squat : 335lbs x 8
DL : 225lbs x 8, 245lbs x 4
Press : 155lbs x 6

40 Dips/20 Pullups.

Clean & Press : 85lbs x 8 reps
Thrusters : 75lbs x 8 reps

No comments: