Saturday, September 15, 2007

everybody have bad days.

turns out mine would be a couple of days before the fasting season.

i was down and out with fever, cold, stomach pains and virtually no food for 3 days. I was warded for 1 of those, in which i had to commute between the bed and the toilet every 10 minutes, while being on drips.

i was discharged, straight into Ramadhan. My body hadnt had any food for the past 72hrs and now its going straight into one month of imbalanced eating.

i'm coping with it all good so far, but with far less energy & strength.

i already missed a whole week's worth of training, AND my body has gone down as result of the illnesses and not being able to eat for extended period of time. BUT I AM POSITIVE THAT I CAN, AND I WILL RECOVER AND GET OUT ON TOP OF THINGS.

those goals i set before, they stand firm.

No comments: