Saturday, September 22, 2007

get up, stand up.

day 10 of Ramadhan.

I am now feeling well, refreshed and rejuvenated. Alhamdulillah i have fully recovered from the Severe Acute Gastroentitis. Infact, i have been able to fast, train and maintain a pretty good daily routine for the past week.

I have changed my workout sessions to be at night, after breaking my fast. That way i can get my body hydrated and maintain energy and focus throughout the workout. I am back on Xplode & CellMass on training days now.

My body has been able to cope with the long periods of hunger and bursts of heavy eating at night. And i'm glad that i am still able to make progress with my workouts during Ramadhan.

funny how things changed is a very short period of time.

Alhamdulillah.

2 comments:

Mohd Shazly Khan said...

Its not suprising that for us muslims who fast, will at some point feel rejuvenated and sometimes even stronger then before. Im sure you will feel the effects sooner or later. Thats the beauty of Ramadhan..

hardgainer said...

i totally agree, Ramadhan brings a different kind of focus & strength.